Why you need your spouse during tough times
We offer the following programs?
- Elim Ministry offer psychological counselling to couples and families, both individual counselling and group therapy
- We also offer both individual and group counseling at our offices
- We combine Christian teachings and psychological based bridal showers to ladies intending to get married
- We mentor young men who intend to get married
- We hold seminars for married couples and families
- We facilitate in church workshops, team building etc
- At Elim ministry, we offer psychological counseling to marriages and families .We believe that the Holy Spirit is a great counselor so we always ask for his guidance as we offer counsel.
- We conducts bridal showers to girls who are about to get married, we believe the church counsel although important does not offer enough counsel to the newly wed because of time constraints. The pastors are burdened with a lot of church work hence they may not get time to adequately perform the most needed pre-premarital counseling
- We offer premarital counseling to young people who are in courtship
- We equip youth in health talk and life skills
Elim Community Empowerment
We offer income generating training such as: making mats, carpet, soaps and bead work.
Family Support Forum
We coordinate a WhatsApp group with about a hundred women. The aim is to support each other through prayers. Everyday a leader guides her group on the scripture that will guide the day’s prayers. We also support each other through other ways such as Psychological, Spiritual, emotional, and physical wellbeing by visiting those who are in grief and those who are celebrating God’s goodness.
Elim Ministry partners with Inner Healing Ministry led by Ann Wanyeki. We believe that a restored and a healed christian is a powerrful tool to be used by God. Many people in the world are trapped, wounded and feel hopeless. Life for many people is filled with suffering, pain, and hurt. At Elim Ministry we offer hope and comfort through psychological counseling integrated with biblical principles.
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33 NIV
We offer a fascinating womanhood course aimed at saving failing marriages,
making good marriages better, developing women to realize their full potential as women and helping women feel happier, more lovely, and more feminine. We believe that the ‘noble woman’ of Proverbs 31:10-31 is a personification of wisdom and is the ideal woman. The woman of Proverbs 31:10-31 does not exist but is an example of the woman modern women can strive to become.
I am a Counseling Psychologist with a BA. in Counseling Psychology earned in Africa International University(AIU) as well as a M.A in counseling psychology in United State International University(USIU).
Monicah Kariuki founded Elim Ministry with a purpose and commitment to bring healing to many hurting marriages and families in our world, Monicah is a wife, a mother and entrepreneur. Her mission is to work with families and marriages, to be workable to the glory of God.